Thinking of buying the latest iPhone 7? Has it caught your eye so much that that is all you dream about all day? What’s holding you back then? If you have an Android device system and have all the contacts and data stored there, you may definitely find it difficult to detach yourself from that phone as it is now your be-all and end-all.
The main question striking you would be if at all you did purchase an iPhone, how would you transfer data from your android device to your new iOS phone? Surely, there has to be a way out. If you are interested in watching free movies then go ahead with Playbox HD App.
If you are stuck in this dilemma be certain that there is a way out, so you can now go ahead and book your iPhone with renewed fervor as we have your back. Use MYJIO APP Download latest version to do all this with a single click.
Steps To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone
The main few steps that need to be followed to transfer contacts from your Android device to an iPhone device would be to follow a few simple steps, and once that is accomplished. You can easily tackle your daily contacts with ease on your Apple device.
- You first go to contacts and then export your entire address book to your Android device.
- Once that is done, you then connect your phone to your computer with the help of a USB and copy the vcf file onto your laptop.
- After doing the needful, you then have to create a new email id and then send the email to the address that has been configured to your new iPhone.
- After which you attach the .vcf file from your laptop and send the email.
- Check your iPhone and go through your inbox for the mail you just sent.
- Upon finding it, open the attachment and upload the contacts to your current address book.
Folks, if you have any queries leave the comment below to resolve your troubles. Please do share this article with compeers if it is useful to them.